Saturday, April 10, 2010

Separated at Birth?

Just noticed the significance of this exchange from Superman: Last Stand of New Krypton #2 (6/10)

    TELLUS: I--I thought I could employ my telepathy in tandem with that of the Lanothians to unite the Kryptonians against Brainiac as one -- but the minds of your people are inaccessible, Kal-El. Even with our combined telepathic might, we cannot affect their thoughts now. 
    SUPERMAN; Something's keeping you out of their minds? 
    JECKIE: What could be doing that? Something Brainiac's created--? 
    TELLUS: Yes. Brainiac's created the only thing that could completely override rational thought. Fear. Abject fear.
I never realized before that Brainiac is a Republican politician.



Brainiac, Karl Rove, separated at Birth?

----------

No comments: