Sunday, September 18, 2011

Week of 7 September 2011

No actual LSH appearances this week, but...

ACTION 1 (2011/11)
"Superman Vesus the City of Tomorrow"

I bought this issue because scuttlebutt said the Legion would appear. Scuttlebutt was wrong, although there was a Legion reference.

This story seems to be set in the "past," when Superman is new in Metropolis...although it's hard to tell, since the creators didn't see fit to inform readers of that fact.

Clark Kent's landlady says, "Your friends stopped by earlier...two men and a woman -- a blonde, very good-looking. I thought they were actors." Pretty obvious that this is Garth, Imra, and Rokk, but we won't know for sure until next issue. (And if not, and I've been conned into buying another comic that I don't really want, I will be Sorely Pissed.)

 ----------

No comments: